Jump to Main Content
- Abdelkrim, Souhir; Jebara, Salwa Harzalli; Saadani, Omar; Chiboub, Manel; Abid, Ghassen; Mannai, Khediri; Jebara, Moez
- Archives of microbiology 2019 v.201 no.1 pp. 107-121
- Bacillus megaterium; Bacillus simplex; Ensifer meliloti; Lathyrus sativus; Pseudomonas fluorescens; Rhizobium leguminosarum; Variovorax; bacteria; biomass production; cadmium; copper; genes; heavy metals; lead; metal tolerance; nutrients; phytomass; phytoremediation; polluted soils; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA; root nodules; shoots; soil properties; zinc
- ... In this study, two populations of leguminous plants Lathyrus sativus were grown in four soils that were collected from sites differently contaminated by heavy metals. Evaluations included basic soil properties, concentrations of major nutrients and four metals (copper, zinc, lead and cadmium) in these soils. Investigation of Lathyrus sativus response to contamination showed that the increase of he ...
- Sallas, Mayara Luciana; dos Santos, Mônica Pezenatto; Orcini, Wilson Aparecido; David, Érica Boarato; Peruquetti, Rita Luiza; Payão, Spencer Luiz Marques; Rasmussen, Lucas Trevizani
- Archives of microbiology 2019 v.201 no.1 pp. 93-97
- biopsy; functional status; gastritis; genes; microsatellite repeats; patients; polymerase chain reaction; provenance; stomach neoplasms; virulence
- ... Virulence factors of H. pylori, such as outer inflammatory protein A (oipA), are closely involved in the development of gastric diseases such as chronic gastritis and gastric cancer. The functional status of oipA is regulated by a repair mechanism based on CT dinucleotide repeats that influence the reading frame, thus granting the gene a functional or nonfunctional status; in other words, the func ...