Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Chengxue; Chen, Chen; Li, Ying; Dong, Shuren; Tan, Kun; Tian, Yuhui; Zhang, Lilin; Huang, Jinhai; Zhang, Lei
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1469-1473
- Mamastrovirus 3; amino acid sequences; coat proteins; diarrhea; evolution; feces; genetic recombination; genetic variation; genome; genomics; herds; piglets; promoter regions; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; viruses; China
- ... Porcine astroviruses (PAstVs), are widely distributed viruses that are highly prevalent in swine herds. In this study, a novel type 4 porcine astrovirus strain (designated as PAstV4/Tianjin/2018) was identified in a fecal sample from a diarrheal piglet in Tianjin, China and its complete genomic sequence was determined by RT-PCR. Sequence analysis showed that this strain had a capsid protein with a ...
- Hou, Qiushi; Han, Tong; Li, Liang; Wang, Junzhu; Yu, Meichun; Zhang, Song; Cao, Mengji; Yang, Caixia
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1245-1248
- Prunus davidiana; RNA; Tymovirales; amino acid sequences; coat proteins; enzymes; foliar diseases; genes; genetic relationships; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; leaves; nucleotide sequences; nucleotides; phylogeny; sequence homology; virion; viruses; China; France
- ... In September 2017, a yellow spot leaf disease was noted on the leaves of Prunus davidiana (Carr.) Franch. plants in Liaoning, China, and spherical virions (approx. 30 nm in diameter) were later observed in preparations of symptomatic leaves. Subsequent deep sequencing of small RNA revealed the presence of a virus in these symptomatic leaves The complete genome of this viral isolate consists of 6,0 ...