Jump to Main Content
- Ouyang, Yueling; Xu, Lei; Lv, Jiangman; Hou, Yufeng; Fan, Zhixin; Xu, Panpan; Jiang, Yanfen; Wu, Mengmeng; Li, Ran; Zhang, Yanming; Guo, Kangkang
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1323-1334
- Porcine circovirus; Porcine circovirus-2; Western blotting; apoptosis; coat proteins; endoplasmic reticulum; endoplasmic reticulum stress; enzymes; industry; inositols; macrophages; open reading frames; pathogenesis; pathogens; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; swine; transcription factors; transmission electron microscopy; unfolded protein response; viral nonstructural proteins; viruses
- ... Porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) is the essential infectious agent causing porcine circovirus-associated disease (PCVD) in pigs and one of the important viruses that severely jeopardize the swine husbandry industry. PCV2 elicits the unfolded protein response (UPR) via activation of the PERK pathway, and its capsid protein (Cap) has also been found to induce UPR with subsequent activation of apopto ...
- Hou, Qiushi; Han, Tong; Li, Liang; Wang, Junzhu; Yu, Meichun; Zhang, Song; Cao, Mengji; Yang, Caixia
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1245-1248
- Prunus davidiana; RNA; Tymovirales; amino acid sequences; coat proteins; enzymes; foliar diseases; genes; genetic relationships; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; leaves; nucleotide sequences; nucleotides; phylogeny; sequence homology; virion; viruses; China; France
- ... In September 2017, a yellow spot leaf disease was noted on the leaves of Prunus davidiana (Carr.) Franch. plants in Liaoning, China, and spherical virions (approx. 30 nm in diameter) were later observed in preparations of symptomatic leaves. Subsequent deep sequencing of small RNA revealed the presence of a virus in these symptomatic leaves The complete genome of this viral isolate consists of 6,0 ...