Jump to Main Content
- Dong, Yonghao; Chao, Jiangtao; Liu, Jinyan; Rice, Annabel; Holdbrook, Robert; Liu, Yongjie; Xu, Pengjun
- Archives of virology 2018 v.163 no.2 pp. 571-574
- Iflavirus; Nesidiocoris tenuis; RNA; RNA-directed RNA polymerase; amino acids; complementary DNA; genome; isoelectric point; molecular weight; new genus; nucleotides; open reading frames; phylogeny; polypeptides; prototypes; rapid amplification of cDNA ends; sequence analysis; statistical analysis; viruses
- ... The complete genome of a novel virus from Nesidiocoris tenuis was determined by RNA-seq and rapid amplification of cDNA ends. This virus has a single-stranded RNA genome of 10633 nucleotides (nt) in length, not including the poly(A) tail, and contains two putative open reading frames (ORFs). ORF1 encodes a polypeptide of 1320 amino acids (aa) with a predicted molecular mass of 147.92 kDa and theor ...
- Marais, Armelle; Nivault, Aurélia; Faure, Chantal; Comont, Gwenaelle; Theil, Sébastien; Candresse, Thierry; Corio-Costet, Marie-France
- Archives of virology 2018 v.163 no.2 pp. 559-562
- Macrophomina phaseolina; Neofusicoccum; RNA-directed RNA polymerase; Vitis; amino acids; double-stranded RNA; genome; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; mycoviruses; open reading frames; phylogeny; plant pathogenic fungi; polypeptides; ssRNA viruses
- ... Double-stranded RNAs from an isolate of Neofusicoccum luteum collected from grapevines were analyzed by high-throughput sequencing. Contig annotations revealed the presence of a potential novel virus belonging to the newly proposed family Fusariviridae. Completion of the viral genome sequence was performed. The genome is 6,244 nucleotide long, excluding the poly(A) tail and contains two putative o ...