Jump to Main Content
- Kumthip, Kattareeya; Khamrin, Pattara; Saikruang, Wilaiporn; Kongkaew, Aphisek; Vachirachewin, Ratchaya; Ushijima, Hiroshi; Maneekarn, Niwat
- Archives of virology 2018 v.163 no.7 pp. 1823-1829
- piglets, etc ; Porcine astrovirus; RNA-directed RNA polymerase; Rotavirus A; capsid; diarrhea; farms; feces; genes; genotype; herds; livestock and meat industry; mixed infection; phylogeny; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; Thailand; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Porcine astrovirus (PAstV) is widely distributed and highly prevalent among pigs, nevertheless its clinical significance remains unclear as it can be detected in both diarrheic and in healthy pigs. Information about the prevalence, clinical significance and molecular characterization of PAstV in Thailand is not available. This study investigated the prevalence of PAstV in 488 fecal samples collect ...
- Hsu, Tien-Huan; Liu, Hao-Ping; Chin, Chieh-Yu; Wang, Chinling; Zhu, Wan-Zhen; Wu, Bing-Lin; Chang, Yu-Chung
- Archives of virology 2018 v.163 no.11 pp. 3113-3117
- piglets, etc ; Deltacoronavirus; Porcine epidemic diarrhea virus; Transmissible gastroenteritis virus; diarrhea; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; farms; genes; mixed infection; molecular cloning; nucleocapsid; nucleocapsid proteins; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; seroprevalence; China; South Korea; Taiwan; Thailand; United States; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Porcine deltacoronavirus (PDCoV) was initially documented in Hong Kong and later in the United States, South Korea, and Thailand. To investigate if PDCoV is also present in Taiwan, three swine coronaviruses—PDCoV, porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV), and transmissible gastroenteritis coronavirus (TGEV)—were tested using real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR) in 172 ...