Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Hang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Archives of virology 2017 v.162 no.7 pp. 2021-2028
- DNA; Klebsiella; Myoviridae; Serratia rubidaea; bacteriophages; genome; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; hospitals; nucleotide sequences; nucleotides; secondary infection; sewage; virulence
- ... A Serratia rubidaea phage, vB_Sru IME250, was isolated from hospital sewage. The morphology suggested that phage vB_Sru IME250 should be classified as a member of the family Myoviridae. High-throughput sequencing revealed that the phage genome has 154,938 nucleotides and consists of 193 coding DNA sequences, 90 of which have putative functions. The genome of vB_Sru IME250 is a linear, double-stran ...
- Fan, Hang, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Archives of virology 2017 v.162 no.5 pp. 1435-1439
- Aedes albopictus; Flavivirus; arboviruses; genome; nucleotides; phylogeny; polyproteins; screening; sequence analysis; structural proteins; viral nonstructural proteins; China
- ... Menghai flavivirus (MFV) was isolated from Aedes albopictus in Menghai county of Yunnan Province, China, during an arboviruses screening program in August 2010. Whole genome sequencing of MFV was performed using an Ion PGM™ Sequencer. The complete genome of MFV was 10897 nucleotides in length and encoded a polyprotein and fairly interesting flavivirus orf (FIFO). The polyprotein contained three fl ...