Jump to Main Content
- Lei, Xiao-Ying; Ou, Tong; Zhu, Ruo-Lin; Zhang, Qi-Ya
- Archives of virology 2012 v.157 no.8 pp. 1559-1564
- Ranavirus, etc ; DNA; Iridovirus; Rana; frogs; genes; microRNA; mortality; open reading frames; phylogeny; sequence analysis; virus replication; viruses; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Infection with Rana grylio virus (RGV), an iridovirus isolated in China in 1995, resulted in a high mortality rate in frogs. The complete genome sequence of RGV was determined and analyzed. The genomic DNA was 105,791 bp long, with 106 open reading frames (ORFs). Dot plot analysis showed that the gene order of RGV shared colinearity with three completely sequenced ranaviruses. A phylogenetic tree ...
- Meng, Yan; Ma, Jie; Jiang, Nan; Zeng, Ling-Bing; Xiao, Han-Bing
- Archives of virology 2014 v.159 no.6 pp. 1403-1412
- Ranavirus, etc ; Iridovirus; adults; cell culture; coat proteins; correlation; cytoplasmic inclusions; electron microscopy; epizootic diseases; histopathology; kidneys; larvae; liver; mortality; necrosis; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; salamanders and newts; sequence analysis; spleen; virion; viruses; China; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... The Chinese giant salamander, Andrias davidianus, is a nationally protected and cultured species in China. Recently, a severe epizootic occurred in cultured Chinese giant salamanders in Hubei, Hunan, Sichuan, Shaanxi, and Zhejiang provinces of China, causing substantial economic losses. The typical clinical signs of diseased larval animals were jaw and abdominal swelling and subcutaneous hemorrhag ...