Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Xuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Archives of virology 2016 v.161 no.11 pp. 3295-3298
- Magnaporthe oryzae; Partitiviridae; RNA-directed RNA polymerase; coat proteins; double-stranded RNA; genome; mycoviruses; open reading frames; phylogeny; plant pathogenic fungi
- ... A novel double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) mycovirus, designated Magnaporthe oryzae partitivirus 1 (MoPV1), was isolated from a strain of the plant pathogenic fungus Magnaporthe oryzae. The MoPV1 genome has two dsRNA genome segments. The larger segment (1763 bp) has a single open reading frame (ORF) with a conserved RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp) domain. The smaller segment (1491 bp) contains a sing ...
- Zhou, Xuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Archives of virology 2017 v.162 no.6 pp. 1811-1818
- Cryphonectria hypovirus 1; amino acids; genetic variation; genome; open reading frames; phylogeny; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; start codon; China; Europe
- ... CHV1-CN280 is a North China isolate of cryphonectria hypovirus 1 (CHV1), which has high horizontal transmission ability. The complete genomic sequence of CHV1-CN280 was determined and analyzed. Compared with other reported CHV1s, the genome of CHV1-CN280 shows some significantly different characteristics. The junction of the two open reading frames (ORFs) of CHV1-CN280 is AUGUAUAA, while in other ...