Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Shumei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Archives of virology 2011 v.156 no.1 pp. 1-7
- DNA; Hepatitis B virus; RNA; cultured cells; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; granulosa cells; humans; immunocytochemistry; in situ hybridization; ova; polymerase chain reaction
- ... To investigate the infection and replication of hepatitis B virus (HBV) in primary cultured human granulosa cells. Human granulosa cells were cultured with HBV-positive serum. Media were collected and assayed for HBsAg and HBeAg by ELISA, and HBV DNA by quantitative PCR. HBsAg and HBcAg were detected by immunocytochemistry in cultured cells. HBV DNA and RNA were extracted and amplified by nested P ...
- Lin, Shumei, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Archives of virology 2008 v.153 no.11 pp. 2157-2161
- genotype; genotyping; liver diseases; patients; polymerase chain reaction; prognosis
- ... Using a nested-PCR genotyping system, we analyzed the viral genotypes in HBV-infected patients from HBV clustering infection families (CIFs), as compared with HBV infected patients without familial infection history. The patients in the CIF group showed significantly increased prevalence of genotype C infection, while genotype B was absent. Additionally, in the genotype C carriers younger than 50 ...