Jump to Main Content
- Mazurkiewicz, Jan; Andrzejewski, Wojciech; Żołnierowicz, Katarzyna M.; Przybylska, Katarzyna; Golski, Janusz; Graczyk, Lilianna
- Archiwum rybactwa polskiego = 2015 v.23 no.2 pp. 113-120
- Cyprinus carpio; animal growth; body composition; diet; fish; fish meal; growth performance; nutrient utilization; ponds; proteins; proximate composition; rapeseed cake
- ... Alternative proteins from vegetal sources are being studied, because of the high costs and limited resources of fish meal. The aim of this study was to determine the possibility of including cold-pressed rape cake (CPRC) as a partial protein substitute in diets for common carp, Cyprinus carpio L. Common carp fry were stocked into experimental ponds at a density of 30 fish per pond. The effects on ...
- Talabishka, Evgeniy; Didenko, Alexander; Velykopolskiy, Igor
- Archiwum rybactwa polskiego = 2015 v.23 no.2 pp. 67-77
- Rutilus; animal growth; cacti and succulents; eggs; fecundity; fish; head; morphometry; rivers; Ukraine
- ... The occurrence of Rutilus virgo (Heckel) has been confirmed in the Transcarpathian region of Ukraine, where it was caught in the lower stretches of the Latorica and Borzhava rivers. The comparison of selected morphometric features of R. rutilus and R. virgo showed that 26 of 40 of them were significantly different and the largest differences were observed for features such as head length, maximum ...