Jump to Main Content
- Gutiérrez, Pablo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Ardeola 2011 v.59 no.2 pp. 353-411
- Apus; Bucephala; Buteo buteo; Calidris; Falco; Lanius nubicus; Larus fuscus; Mergus; Oenanthe oenanthe; Setophaga; Sylvia; birds; crossing; new taxa; Canary Islands; Spain
- ... Report on rare birds in Spain 2010. This is the 27ᵗʰ annual report of the Spanish rarities committee (Comité de Rarezas de SEO/BirdLife). Up to 360 new accepted records from 91 rare bird taxa are given (acceptance rate of 81%). It is reported the addition of 10 new taxa to the List of the Birds of Spain, with the first observations of Cape Verde shearwater Calonectris edwarsii (first and second re ...
- Gutiérrez, Pablo, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Ardeola 2011 v.58 no.2 pp. 441-480
- Apus; Buteo; Calidris; Emberiza; Falco cherrug; Fulica; Gavia; Larus; Mergus; Numenius; Turdus; birds; breeding; Canary Islands; Hungary; Iberian Peninsula; Iceland; Spain
- ... Report on rare birds in Spain 2009. This is the 26ᵗʰ annual report of the Spanish rarities committee (Comité de Rarezas de SEO/BirdLife). This report includes 291 records on the presence of 84 rare bird taxa, with an acceptance rate of 75%. The report contains nine additions to the Spanish Bird List: Pacific Loon Gavia pacifica, white-backed vulture Gyps africanus, African purple swamphen Porphyri ...