Jump to Main Content
- da Silva, Cleonor Cavalcante Alves; Blassioli-Moraes, Maria Carolina; Borges, Miguel; Laumann, Raúl Alberto
- Arthropod-plant interactions 2019 v.13 no.3 pp. 423-429
- green beans, etc ; Arachis hypogaea; Bidens pilosa; Glycine max; Helianthus annuus; Macroptilium atropurpureum; Pentatomidae; Phaseolus vulgaris; adults; diet; egg production; fecundity; females; host plants; indigenous species; insects; nutrient requirements; nymphs; peanuts; pods; population dynamics; rearing; seeds; soybeans; survival rate; wild plants; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... The effect of different diets on the performance of nymphs and adults of Chinavia impicticornis (Stål, 1872) was studied, as well as the effect of switching diets from nymph to adult stages. Three diets were used to rear the insects (d1) 10 green bean pods of Phaseolus vulgaris (L.) plus a mixture of soybean [Glycine max (L.)] and sunflower [Helianthus annus (L.)] dry seeds and shelled raw peanuts ...
- Tomacheski, Jefferson F.; Panizzi, Antônio Ricardo; Lucini, Tiago
- Arthropod-plant interactions 2019 v.13 no.1 pp. 91-98
- green beans, etc ; Apocynaceae; Bidens pilosa; Euphorbia heterophylla; Glycine max; Hordeum vulgare; Phaseolus vulgaris; Thyanta perditor; Triticum aestivum; Zea mays; adults; barley; body weight; corn; diet; eclosion; females; inflorescences; instars; leaves; males; nymphs; pods; rearing; reproduction; seeds; soybeans; survival rate; wheat; wild plants; Show all 30 Subjects
- ... Laboratory studies demonstrated that nymphs of Thyanta perditor (F.) completed their development on seed heads of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and barley (Hordeum vulgare L.), and on immature and mature seeds of black jack (Bidens pilosa L.), whereas no nymphs passed to the third instar when fed with leaves of any plant evaluated. At adult emergency, fresh body weight of females and males was grea ...