Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Pu-long, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2019 v.208 pp. 34-47
- air pollutants; air pollution; air quality; air temperature; atmospheric chemistry; atmospheric circulation; atmospheric pressure; autumn; basins; cities; humidity; monitoring; monsoon season; particulates; prediction; summer; wind speed; winter; China
- ... Particle pollution is a severe air quality problem, which is usually related to weather patterns. In this study, the relations between regional particle pollution and synoptic weather patterns in the city cluster of the Sichuan Basin (SCB), China are investigated. The data analyses of air quality monitoring records show that particle pollution is extremely serious in the SCB, with the main air pol ...
- Chen, Pu-long, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2017 v.150 pp. 162-180
- air quality; climate; climate change; emissions; hydrogen peroxide; issues and policy; meteorology; models; nitric acid; nitrogen oxides; ozone; pollution control; river deltas; soil; volatile organic compounds; China; Yangtze River
- ... The natural emissions of ozone precursors (NOx and VOCs) are sensitive to climate. Future climate change can impact O3 concentrations by perturbing these emissions. To better estimate the variation of natural emissions under different climate conditions and understand its effect on surface O3, we model the present and the future air quality over the Yangtze River Delta (YRD) region by running diff ...