Jump to Main Content
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Atmospheric environment 2018 v.172 pp. 157-167
- atmospheric chemistry; emissions; highways; monitoring; nitric oxide; nitrogen dioxide; ozone; power plants; statistics; summer; urban areas; Czech Republic
- ... We present the trends in ambient ozone concentrations based on high quality data measured continuously at 26 long-term monitoring sites (9 urban, 17 rural including 10 mountain stations) in the Czech Republic in 1994–2015. We considered annual and summer medians, the 10ᵗʰ and 98ᵗʰ percentiles, maximum daily 8-h running mean concentrations and exposure index AOT40F. For all indicators taken into ac ...
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2016 v.140 pp. 456-468
- acid deposition; ammonia; atmospheric chemistry; models; monitoring; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nitrogen oxides; prediction; regression analysis; sulfur; sulfur dioxide; throughfall; uncertainty; variance; Czech Republic; Slovakia
- ... Data from 32 long-term (1994–2012) monitoring sites were used to assess temporal development and spatial variability of sulphur (S) and inorganic nitrogen (N) concentrations in bulk precipitation, and S in throughfall, for the Czech Republic. Despite large variance in absolute S and N concentration/deposition among sites, temporal coherence using standardised data (Z score) was demonstrated. Overa ...