Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xiaowen, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2015 v.113 pp. 1-9
- aerosols; altitude; atmospheric chemistry; data collection; mixing; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; particulates; summer; winter; zone of saturation; China
- ... Aerosol-cloud (AC) interactions remain uncharacterized due to difficulties in obtaining accurate aerosol and cloud observations. In this study, we quantified the aerosol indirect effects (AIE) on warm clouds over Eastern China based on near-simultaneous retrievals from MODIS/AQUA, CALIOP/CALIPSO, and CPR/CLOUDSAT between June 2006 and December 2010. The seasonality of aerosols from ground-based PM ...
- Li, Xiaowen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2014 v.84 pp. 122-132
- aerosols; atmospheric chemistry; data collection; droplets; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; relative humidity; river deltas; satellites; statistical analysis; summer; troposphere; China; East China Sea; Yangtze River
- ... By taking meteorological conditions into account, this paper studies aerosol indirect effect on summertime warm clouds over the Yangtze River Delta (YRD) and East China Sea (ECS). The observed aerosol and cloud data are from MODIS/Aqua Level 2 datasets, and meteorological variables are from NCEP Final Analyses Operational Global Analysis datasets. To minimize meteorological effect on statistical a ...