Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Mi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2019 v.206 pp. 1-10
- absorption; adsorption; air; atmospheric chemistry; autumn; biomass; burning; coal; combustion; hydrophobicity; liquids; models; petroleum; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; regression analysis; spring; summer; toxicity; urban areas; winter; China
- ... Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) derivatives, such as oxygenated PAHs (OPAHs) and nitrated PAHs (NPAHs), some of which are more toxic and persistent than parent PAHs, have been ubiquitously detected in the environment. Gaseous and particulate PAHs, OPAHs, and NPAHs in the air were measured in an urban environment of Chongqing in southwest China in 2016. Annual average concentrations were 79 ...
- Tian, Mi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2016 v.134 pp. 84-95
- air pollution; atmospheric chemistry; autumn; combustion; emissions; nitrates; particulates; sulfates; traffic; winter; China
- ... Beijing is a city with some of the world's worst particulate air pollution. Although there have been various control strategies implemented since 1998, there are still episodes of PM2.5 concentrations of hundreds of micrograms per cubic meter. In this study, samples were collected over a year in Beijing, chemically characterized, and the resulting data analyzed for source apportionment. The new er ...