Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Yuting, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2018 v.185 pp. 100-108
- Triticum aestivum; air temperature; atmospheric chemistry; biomass; canopy; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide production; conventional tillage; ecosystem respiration; ecosystems; eddy covariance; grazing; gross primary productivity; growing season; leaf area index; net ecosystem exchange; no-tillage; normalized difference vegetation index; pastures; photosynthetically active radiation; radiation use efficiency; remote sensing; vapor pressure deficit; winter wheat
- ... Carbon dioxide (CO2) fluxes from six winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) paddocks (grain only, graze-grain, and graze-out) managed under conventional till (CT) and no-till (NT) systems were synthesized for the 2016–2017 growing season to compare the magnitudes and seasonal dynamics of CO2 fluxes and to investigate among-site variability of CO2 fluxes. Large variations in CO2 fluxes were observed a ...
- Yan, Yuting, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2017 v.157 pp. 27-37
- Markov chain; algorithms; atmospheric chemistry; data collection; environmental hazards; explosions; financial economics; fires; robots; statistical analysis
- ... Hazardous gas leaks in the atmosphere can cause significant economic losses in addition to environmental hazards, such as fires and explosions. A three-stage hazardous gas leak source localization method was developed that uses movable and stationary gas concentration sensors. The method calculates a preliminary source inversion with a modified genetic algorithm (MGA) and has the potential to cros ...