Jump to Main Content
- Alfoldy, B.; Mahfouz, M.M.K.; Yigiterhan, O.; Safi, M.A.; Elnaiem, A.E.; Giamberini, S.
- Atmospheric pollution research journal 2019 v.10 no.2 pp. 445-454
- BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene); air pollutants; air pollution; air quality; ammonia; animals; benzene; composts; dry environmental conditions; markets; monitoring; nitric oxide; nitrogen dioxide; ozone; particulate emissions; photochemical reactions; public parks; spring; time-weighted average; toluene; traffic; urban areas; xylene; Qatar
- ... Spatial distribution of key air pollutants were studied in Doha, Qatar, over the course of two monitoring campaigns in early spring, 2016. Time-weighted averages of BTEX components (benzene, toluene, ethyl-benzene, (m+p)-xylene and o-xylene), as well as NO, NO2, ammonia and ozone were measured from February 29 to March 31 in two periods at 15 locations of the city concerning different types of env ...
- Martins, Eduardo Henrique; Nogarotto, Danilo Covaes; Mortatti, Jefferson; Pozza, Simone Andréa
- Atmospheric pollution research journal 2019 v.10 no.2 pp. 520-530
- air; air pollution; ammonium; anthropogenic activities; bicarbonates; calcium; chemical composition; chlorides; chromatography; cities; emissions; magnesium; mining; nitrates; pH; pollutants; potassium; principal component analysis; protons; rain; rural areas; sodium; sulfates; titration; traffic; urban areas; variance; Brazil
- ... In the city of Limeira, located in the State of São Paulo, Brazil, the major ions of 30 rainwater samples, collected from Sep/2013 to Mar/2014, were quantified by ionic chromatography (ICS 90); and HCO3− was determined via Gran titration. Three source apportionment methods, namely Principal Component Analysis (PCA), air mass trajectory clustering and enrichment factor (EF), were used to identify t ...