Jump to Main Content
- Stuart, K.; Runge, C.F.
- Australian journal of agricultural and resource economics 1997 v.41 no.1 pp. 117-136
- agricultural products; farm credit; natural resource management; agricultural policy; laws and regulations; USDA; governmental programs and projects; farm management; subsidies; Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program; rural development; politics; trade; program planning; United States
- Anderson, K.; Dimaranan, B.; Hertel, T.; Martin, W.
- Australian journal of agricultural and resource economics 1997 v.41 no.1 pp. 19-44
- agricultural products; food marketing; international trade; products and commodities; world markets; market prices; trade agreements; trade negotiations; food supply; food production; databases; simulation models; trade; Uruguay Round; economic development; East Asia; China