Jump to Main Content
- Campbell, Keith O.
- Australian journal of agricultural and resource economics 1957 v.1 no.1 pp. 22-31
- agricultural economics; research support; Australia
- ... It seems to me that there are three major aspects of agricultural economics research which we might fruitfully examine in this symposium: (i) the nature of the research which has been and should be undertaken; (ii) the organisation required for effective research; and (iii) the financing of such research. ...
- Schapper, Henry P.
- Australian journal of agricultural and resource economics 1957 v.1 no.1 pp. 49-60
- agricultural policy; farm surveys; farming systems; Australia
- ... Farm surveys are an indispensable tool for use at all levels of agricultural policy and in important phases in agricultural economics research. This paper is an attempt to synthesise some of the more important recent discussions that have centred round the roles of surveys in economics in general and in farming in particular. Farm surveys are comparatively recent in Australia. There is need for mo ...