Jump to Main Content
- Tang, J.; Petrie, P.R.; Whitty, M.
- Australian journal of grape and wine research 2019 v.25 no.1 pp. 116-126
- anthocyanins; fruits; models; nondestructive methods; pH; phenolic compounds; ripening; small fruits; total soluble solids; wine grapes
- ... BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Rapid and non‐destructive techniques for measuring grape composition have the potential to improve harvest decisions and to allow the batching of fruit into parcels of similar composition to improve processing efficiency. If such techniques are to be based on the non‐destructive assessment of visible berries, then relationships between the composition of visible berries and th ...
- Gutiérrez, S.; Tardaguila, J.; Fernández‐Novales, J.; Diago, M.P.
- Australian journal of grape and wine research 2019 v.25 no.1 pp. 127-133
- all-terrain vehicles; anthocyanins; cameras; fruit composition; hyperspectral imagery; lighting; models; prediction; regression analysis; ripening; support vector machines; total soluble solids; vineyards; wine grapes; Spain
- ... BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Hyperspectral imaging (HSI) is used to assess fruit composition mostly indoor under controlled conditions. This work evaluates a HSI technique to measure TSS and anthocyanin concentration in wine grapes non‐destructively, in real time and in the vineyard. METHODS AND RESULTS: Hyperspectral images were acquired under natural illumination with a VIS–NIR hyperspectral camera (400 ...