Jump to Main Content
- Parry, B.W., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Australian veterinary journal 2003 v.81 no.9 pp. 543-546
- Beagle; antibodies; carcinoma; cholinergic receptors; dogs; exercise; males; metastasis; necropsy; normal values; prednisolone; regrowth; therapeutics
- ... An 8½-year-old neutered male Beagle was diagnosed with acquired myasthenia gravis associated with a non-invasive thymic carcinoma. The thymic mass was surgically excised and the dog was treated with pyridostigmine, prednisolone and azathioprine. Serial acetylcholine receptor antibody titres were increased initially but slowly declined to normal values over a period of 24 weeks. Improved exercise t ...
- Parry, B.W., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Australian veterinary journal 2006 v.84 no.8 pp. 285-290
- dogs; dog diseases; hypoparathyroidism; case studies; longitudinal studies; disease diagnosis; therapeutics; dog breeds; terriers; German Shepherd; disease course; pathophysiology; blood chemistry; vitamin-mineral supplements; calcium; animal nutrition; vitamin D; Australia