Jump to Main Content
- Malliaras, George G.
- BBA - General Subjects 2013 v.1830 pp. 4286-4287
- biosensors; drugs; electronics; ions; medicine; tissue engineering
- ... This issue of “Biochimica et Biophysica Acta — General Subjects” is dedicated to organic bioelectronics, an interdisciplinary field that has been growing at a fast pace. Bioelectronics creates tremendous promise, excitement, and hype. The application of organic electronic materials in bioelectronics offers many opportunities and is fuelled by some unique features of these materials, such as the ab ...
- Malliaras, George G., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BBA - General Subjects 2013 v.1830 pp. 4314-4320
- adhesion; angiogenesis; antibodies; carcinogenesis; cell adhesion; fibronectins; integrins; mammary neoplasms (animal); medicine; polymers; secretion; stromal cells; tissue engineering; vascular endothelial growth factors
- ... Changes in fibronectin (Fn) matrix remodeling contribute to mammary tumor angiogenesis and are related to altered behavior of adipogenic stromal cells; yet, the underlying mechanisms remain unclear due in part to a lack of reductionist model systems that allow the inherent complexity of cell-derived extracellular matrices (ECMs) to be deciphered. In particular, breast cancer-associated adipogenic ...
- PubMed Central: