Jump to Main Content
- Alkharouf, Nadim W.; Dhanaraj, Anik L.; Naik, Dhananjay; Overall, Chris; Matthews, Benjamin F.; Rowland, Lisa J.
- BMC Plant Biology 2007 v.7 no.5
- Internet; Kalmia latifolia; Rhododendron; acclimation; biochemical pathways; blueberries; buds; cold; cold tolerance; cranberries; crop yield; cultivars; databases; expressed sequence tags; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; genomics; microarray technology; nucleotide sequences; temperature; United States
- ... Background: Blueberry is a member of the Ericaceae family, which also includes closely related cranberry and more distantly related rhododendron, azalea, and mountain laurel. Blueberry is a major berry crop in the United States, and one that has great nutritional and economical value. Extreme low temperatures, however, reduce crop yield and cause major losses to US farmers. A better understanding ...
- BBGD: an Online Database for Blueberry Genomic Data
Data from: BBGD: an online database for blueberry genomic data
- PubMed Central: