Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Cun, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 75
- DNA microarrays; alternative medicine; biomarkers; computer simulation; databases; drugs; gene expression; genes; mechanism of action; myeloid leukemia; patients; signal transduction; transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... BACKGROUND: The introduction of imatinib revolutionized the treatment of chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML), substantially extending patient survival. However, imatinib resistance is currently a clinical problem for CML. It is very importantto find a strategy to inhibit imatinib resistance. METHODS: (1) We Identified indirubin and its derivatives and predicted its putative targets; (2) We downloaded ...
- Liu, Cun-Zhi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2014 v.14 no.1 pp. 69
- acupuncture; hospitals; pain; patients; randomized clinical trials; Massachusetts
- ... BACKGROUND: Deqi is a central concept in traditional Chinese acupuncture. We performed a secondary analysis on data from a larger randomized controlled trial (RCT) in order to assess the effect of acupuncture on deqi traits and pain intensity in primary dysmenorrhea. METHODS: A total of 60 primary dysmenorrhea patients were enrolled and randomly assigned to one of three treatment groups. Acupunctu ...
- PubMed Central: