Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: males?
- Benny, Jubina; Pisciotta, Antonino; Caruso, Tiziano; Martinelli, Federico
- BMC plant biology 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 194
- Malus domestica, etc ; Arabidopsis thaliana; DNA shuffling; Solanum lycopersicum; Solanum tuberosum; Triticum aestivum; Vitis vinifera; Zea mays; abscisic acid; auxins; biosynthesis; cell walls; chromosomes; crops; cultivars; drought; drought tolerance; fatty acids; gene expression regulation; homeotic genes; hydrogen peroxide; leaves; meta-analysis; osmotic stress; phospholipids; salt stress; seedlings; sequence analysis; signal transduction; transcription factors; transcriptomics; water deprivation; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Our study is the first to provide RNA-Seq data analysis related to transcriptomic responses towards drought across different crops. The aim was to identify and map which genes play a key role in drought response on leaves across different crops. Forty-two RNA-seq samples were analyzed from 9 published studies in 7 plant species (Arabidopsis thaliana, Solanum lycopersicum, Zea mays, Vit ...
- Zhang, Ya-Li; Zhang, Chun-Ling; Wang, Gui-Luan; Wang, Yong-Xu; Qi, Chen-Hui; Zhao, Qiang; You, Chun-Xiang; Li, Yuan-Yuan; Hao, Yu-Jin
- BMC plant biology 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 362
- Malus domestica, etc ; Arabidopsis; Botryosphaeria dothidea; abiotic stress; abscisic acid; apples; biosynthesis; callus; crystals; disease resistance; epicuticular wax; genes; growth and development; leaves; pathogenesis-related proteins; pathogens; plant cuticle; plant development; plant growth; polyethylene glycol; scanning electron microscopy; spectroscopy; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transgenic plants; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The MYB transcription factor family is one of the largest transcriptional factor families in plants and plays a multifaceted role in plant growth and development. However, MYB transcription factors involved in pathogen resistance in apple remain poorly understood. RESULTS: We identified a new MYB family member from apple, and named it MdMYB30. MdMYB30 was localized to the nucleus, and ...