Jump to Main Content
- Sol, Stefano; Valkov, Vladimir Totev; Rogato, Alessandra; Noguero, Mélanie; Gargiulo, Laura; Mele, Giacomo; Lacombe, Benoit; Chiurazzi, Maurizio
- BMC plant biology 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 380
- Lotus corniculatus var. japonicus, etc ; Xenopus laevis; biomass; environmental factors; genes; knockout mutants; legumes; nitrates; nitrogen; nitrogen fixation; nodulation; nutrient use efficiency; oocytes; phenotype; plant growth; roots; shoots; soil; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: After uptake from soil into the root tissue, distribution and allocation of nitrate throughout the whole plant body, is a critical step of nitrogen use efficiency (NUE) and for modulation of plant growth in response to various environmental conditions. In legume plants nitrate distribution is also important for the regulation of the nodulation process that allows to fix atmospheric N ( ...
- PubMed Central:
- Tsikou, Daniela; Ramirez, Estrella E.; Psarrakou, Ioanna S.; Wong, Jaslyn E.; Jensen, Dorthe B.; Isono, Erika; Radutoiu, Simona; Papadopoulou, Kalliope K.
- BMC plant biology 2018 v.18 no.1 pp. 217
- Lotus corniculatus var. japonicus, etc ; Mesorhizobium loti; growth retardation; nodulation; organogenesis; pathogens; phenotype; proteins; symbionts; symbiosis; ubiquitin-protein ligase; ubiquitination; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Post-translational modification of receptor proteins is involved in activation and de-activation of signalling systems in plants. Both ubiquitination and deubiquitination have been implicated in plant interactions with pathogens and symbionts. RESULTS: Here we present LjPUB13, a PUB-ARMADILLO repeat E3 ligase that specifically ubiquitinates the kinase domain of the Nod Factor receptor ...
- PubMed Central: