Jump to Main Content
- Yao, Jing; Qin, Yanran; Zeng, Yue; Ouyang, Kang; Chen, Ying; Huang, Weijian; Wei, Zuzhang
- BMC veterinary research 2019 v.15 no.1 pp. 118
- genetic analysis, etc ; Porcine circovirus; Porcine circovirus-2; animal tissues; genetic variation; genome; mutants; open reading frames; phylogeny; sequence alignment; subgenotype; swine; viruses; China; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Porcine circovirus 2-associated disease (PCVAD) is acknowledged as one of the most economically important diseases for the swine industry worldwide. The aim of this study was to characterize and determine the genetic diversity of PCV2 in the porcine population of Guangxi, China. METHODS: The full length genome and open reading frame 2 (ORF2) of 95 PCV2 strains collected from the tissue ...
- Hong, Shaofeng; Wei, Ying; Lin, Siyuan; Huang, Jiabing; He, Wei; Yao, Jing; Chen, Ying; Kang, Ouyang; Huang, Weijian; Wei, Zuzhang
- BMC veterinary research 2019 v.15 no.1 pp. 171
- genetic analysis, etc ; Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; epidemiological studies; genetic variation; genome; pathogens; phylogeny; porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome; pork industry; sequence alignment; swine; viruses; China; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome virus (PRRSV) is one of the most economically significant pathogens in the Chinese swine industry. ORF5 and nsp2 are highly variable regions of the PRRSV genome. Therefore, nsp2 and GP5 are often selected for investigation of variations and phylogenetic analyses for their genetic diversities. Knowledge of the molecular evolution of PRRSV fi ...