Jump to Main Content
- Moronato, M. L.; Cecchinato, M.; Facchetti, G.; Mainenti, M.; Gobbo, F.; Catania, S.
- BMC veterinary research 2018 v.14 no.1 pp. 357
- Mycoplasma synoviae, etc ; broiler breeders; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; financial economics; flocks; genes; genotyping; loci; oviducts; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; vaccination; vaccines; veterinary medicine; Italy; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Mycoplasma synoviae (MS) is a major poultry pathogen which causes severe economic losses in all the productive sectors. The prevalence of MS in European countries has increased in the last few years, leading to greater attention to the available methods to prevent its spread. The main strategy currently applied for its containment is the development and maintenance of MS-free breeder f ...
- Cong, Feng; Zhu, Yujun; Wang, Jing; Lian, Yuexiao; Liu, Xiangnan; Xiao, Li; Huang, Ren; Zhang, Yu; Chen, Meili; Guo, Pengju
- BMC veterinary research 2018 v.14 no.1 pp. 347
- Mycoplasma synoviae, etc ; immunosuppression; Avian orthoavulavirus 1; Infectious bursal disease virus; bird diseases; Reticuloendotheliosis virus; Chicken anemia virus; Gallid alphaherpesvirus 1; detection limit; veterinary medicine; viruses; mixed infection; pathogens; epidemiological studies; polystyrenes; Infectious bronchitis virus; Mycoplasma gallisepticum; molecular epidemiology; Avian orthoreovirus; chickens; microarray technology; Influenza A virus; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; Mardivirus; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); poultry industry; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Chicken anemia virus (CAV), avian reovirus (ARV), infectious bursal disease virus (IBDV), Marek’s disease virus (MDV) and reticuloendotheliosis virus (REV) all cause immunosuppressive disease in birds through vertical or horizontal transmission. Mixed infections with these immunosuppressive pathogens lead to atypical clinical signs and obstruct accurate diagnoses and epidemiological in ...