Jump to Main Content
- Kreizinger, Zsuzsa; Grózner, Dénes; Sulyok, Kinga M.; Nilsson, Kristin; Hrivnák, Veronika; Benčina, Dušan; Gyuranecz, Miklós
- BMC veterinary research 2017 v.13 no.1 pp. 342
- Mycoplasma synoviae, etc ; antibiotic resistance; chickens; chlortetracycline; difloxacin; doxycycline; drug therapy; economic impact; egg shell; enrofloxacin; florfenicol; lincomycin; minimum inhibitory concentration; neomycin; oxytetracycline; poultry industry; respiratory tract diseases; spectinomycin; synovitis; tiamulin; turkeys; tylosin; vaccination; veterinary medicine; Austria; Czech Republic; Eastern European region; Hungary; Russia; Serbia; Slovenia; Ukraine; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Mycoplasma synoviae causes infectious synovitis and respiratory diseases in chickens and turkeys and may lead to egg shell apex abnormalities in chickens; hence possesses high economic impact on the poultry industry. Control of the disease consists of eradication, vaccination or medication. The aim of the present study was to determine the in vitro susceptibility to 14 different antibi ...
- PubMed Central:
- Sun, Shi-Kai; Lin, Xin; Chen, Feng; Wang, Ding-Ai; Lu, Jun-Peng; Qin, Jian-Ping; Luo, Ting-Rong
- BMC veterinary research 2017 v.13 no.1 pp. 115
- Mycoplasma synoviae, etc ; antibodies; broiler chickens; chicken breeds; control methods; epidemiological studies; financial economics; flocks; progeny; China; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUD: Mycoplasma synoviae (M. synoviae) is widely distributed around the world, and leads to serious economic losses in the world every year. Nevertheless, the incidence and epidemiology of M. synoviae infection in China have remained unclear. RESULTS: In this study we demonstrate that over 9773 broiler chicken flocks in 16 Chinese provinces were affected by M. synoviae between 2010 and 2015. ...
- PubMed Central: