Jump to Main Content
- Cosate, Maria Raquel V.; Sakamoto, Tetsu; de Oliveira Mendes, Tiago Antônio; Moreira, Élvio C.; Regis da Silva, Carlos G.; Brasil, Bruno S. A. F.; Oliveira, Camila S. F.; de Azevedo, Vasco Ariston; Ortega, José Miguel; Leite, Rômulo C.; Haddad, João Paulo
- BMC veterinary research 2017 v.13 no.1 pp. 177
- genetic analysis, etc ; Lagoa; Leptospira borgpetersenii; Leptospira interrogans serovar hardjo; cattle; epidemiological studies; financial economics; genes; leptospirosis; livestock production; loci; reproductive disorders; serotypes; transposons; zoonoses; Bolivia; Brazil; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Leptospirosis is caused by pathogenic spirochetes of the genus Leptospira spp. This zoonotic disease is distributed globally and affects domestic animals, including cattle. Leptospira interrogans serogroup Sejroe serovar Hardjo and Leptospira borgpetersenii serogroup Sejroe serovar Hardjo remain important species associated with this reproductive disease in livestock production. Previo ...
- PubMed Central:
- Sulayeman, Mishamo; Dawo, Fufa; Mammo, Bedaso; Gizaw, Daniel; Shegu, Dereje
- BMC veterinary research 2018 v.14 no.1 pp. 110
- genetic analysis, etc ; Foot-and-mouth disease virus; antibodies; antigens; cattle; cross-sectional studies; crossbreds; cytopathogenicity; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; experimental design; foot-and-mouth disease; herds; livestock production; outbreak investigation; phylogeny; regression analysis; risk factors; sampling; seroprevalence; serotypes; small ruminants; vaccines; veterinary medicine; viral nonstructural proteins; viruses; Ethiopia; France; Italy; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Ethiopian livestock production and productivity is still very low due to widespread of diseases. Among the diseases, foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) is an extremely contagious and acute viral disease that causes significant economic problems in the country. A cross sectional study design was conducted from September 2015 to May 2016 to isolate and characterize FMD virus from outbreak case ...
- PubMed Central: