Jump to Main Content
- Denisenko, Yury A.; Gusakov, Alexander V.; Rozhkova, Aleksandra M.; Zorov, Ivan N.; Bashirova, Anna V.; Matys, Veronika Yu; Nemashkalov, Vitaly A.; Sinitsyn, Arkady P.
- Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology 2019 v.17 pp. 690-695
- Talaromyces verruculosus, etc ; Penicillium; Trichoderma reesei; active sites; amino acids; auxotrophs; boiling; breadmaking; feeds; fungi; genes; protein engineering; proteins; rye; rye flour; viscosity; xylanases; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Proteinaceous inhibitors from cereals reduce the efficiency of xylanase applications as a component of animal feeds, in bread making and other technologies based on processing of cereal grains. The inhibitors of XIP-type inhibit most of fungal xylanases from the GH10 and GH11 families of glycoside hydrolases, while they have no affect on bacterial xylanases. In order to gain a resistance to XIP-ty ...
- Aharwar, Amitabh; Parihar, Dharmendra Kumar
- Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology 2019 v.18 pp. 101014
- Talaromyces verruculosus, etc ; Vachellia nilotica; ammonium sulfate; barium; bark; enzyme activity; ethanol; ethyl acetate; fractionation; fungi; gallic acid; hydrolysis; internal transcribed spacers; ions; manganese; orange juice; pH stability; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polysorbates; pomegranate juice; ribosomal DNA; sequence analysis; solid state fermentation; tannase; temperature; urea; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... A potential tannase producing fungus S3-07 was isolated from the tannin-rich soil sample and screened as better tannase producer with 38 ± 3 mm diameter of hydrolysis zone formation. It was identified as T. verruculosus (accession number KX863699) on the basis of the internal transcribed spacer ribosomal DNA (ITS-rDNA) sequence analysis. Tannase was produced with 8.22 ± 0.35 Unit per gram dry subs ...