Jump to Main Content
- Jie, Qi-Qiang; Li, Gang; Duan, Jiang-Bo; Li, Xue-Bin; Yang, Wei; Chu, Yan-Peng; Yu, Shan-Dong; Liu, Xiao-Yan; Wang, Cheng-Yu; Liu, Fei-Fei; Ze, Feng; Huang, Yu-Wen; Chen, Ying; Ding, Yan-Sheng; Guo, Ji-Hong; Wu, Lin
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.517 no.1 pp. 8-14
- 2-phosphoglyceric acid; aldosterone; amino acids; animal models; atrial fibrillation; citrates; energy; energy metabolism; fatty acids; glucose; glycolysis; homeostasis; lipid metabolism; metabolites; metabolomics; oxidation; phosphatidylcholines; proteomics; pyruvic acid; sheep; tissues; tricarboxylic acid cycle; uridine
- ... Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common progressive cardiac arrhythmia and is often associated with rapid contraction in both atria and ventricles. The role of atrial energy and metabolic homeostasis in AF progression is under-investigated.To determine the remodeling of energy metabolism during persistent AF and the effect of eplerenone (EPL), an aldosterone inhibitor, on metabolic homeostasis ...
- Wang, Yefan; Fan, Shengjun; Li, Xin; Xiaokaiti, Yilixiati; Pan, Yan; Tie, Lu; Li, Xuejun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.517 no.1 pp. 15-22
- antagonism; apoptosis; autophagy; cell viability; clinical trials; death; drugs; leukemia; pro-apoptotic proteins; proteins; screening; synergism
- ... Bcl-2 family proteins play an important role in regulation of the cell survival and death. The inhibition of the anti-apoptotic proteins of Bcl-2 family leads to the apoptosis of cancer. BH3 mimetics have been developed targeting anti-apoptotic proteins of Bcl-2 family as small molecular drugs. It has been proved that BH3 mimetics has effect on apoptosis and proliferation in leukemia and some of t ...