Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Linrui; Zhang, Shuqin; Hu, Huazhong; Yang, Jing; Wang, XiaoYan; Ma, Yanyan; Jiang, JiaoHua; Wang, JinHong; Zhong, Lin; Chen, Ming; Wang, Hong; Hou, Yu; Zhu, RuiRui; Zhang, Qun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.508 no.3 pp. 735-741
- umbilical cord, etc ; Western blotting; alanine transaminase; aspartate transaminase; caspase-1; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; exosomes; humans; inflammasomes; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; liver; liver failure; macrophages; mesenchymal stromal cells; mice; models; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell-derived exosomes (hUCMSC-EXOs) play an important role in the regulation of the immune system and inflammatory responses; however, their role in acute liver failure (ALF) and related pathological conditions is unclear. In this study, we found that hUCMSC-EXOs can reduce the expression of the NLRP3 inflammasome and downstream inflammatory factors in acute l ...
- Romo-Yáñez, José; Domínguez-Castro, Mauricio; Flores-Reyes, Josiff S.; Estrada-Juárez, Higinio; Mancilla-Herrera, Ismael; Hernández-Pineda, Jessica; Bazan-Tejeda, María Luisa; Aguinaga-Ríos, Mónica; Reyes-Muñoz, Enrique
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.508 no.4 pp. 1149-1154
- umbilical cord, etc ; apoptosis; children; congenital abnormalities; diabetes mellitus; fetal development; gene expression; glucose; high energy diet; humans; hyperglycemia; mesenchymal stromal cells; messenger RNA; models; morbidity; mortality; pregnancy; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; risk; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Diabetes in pregnancy constitutes an unfavorable environment for embryonic and fetal development, where the child has a higher risk of perinatal morbidity and mortality, with high incidence of congenital malformations and predisposition to long-term metabolic diseases that increase with a hypercaloric diet. To analyze whether hyperglycemia differentially affects proliferation, apoptosis, and mRNA ...