Jump to Main Content
- Hoover, Malachia; Runa, Farhana; Booker, Evan; Diedrich, Jolene K.; Duell, Erika; Williams, Blake; Arellano-Garcia, Caroline; Uhlendorf, Toni; La Kim, Sa; Fischer, Wolfgang; Moresco, James; Gray, Peter C.; Kelber, Jonathan A.
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.509 no.1 pp. 69-75
- myosin, etc ; Danio rerio; agonists; antagonists; binding proteins; cultured cells; exosomes; mesenchymal stromal cells; microfilaments; mitogen-activated protein kinase; models; stem cells; stress response; therapeutics; tissue repair; transforming growth factor beta; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Cripto regulates stem cell function in normal and disease contexts via TGFbeta/activin/nodal, PI3K/Akt, MAPK and Wnt signaling. Still, the molecular mechanisms that govern these pleiotropic functions of Cripto remain poorly understood. We performed an unbiased screen for novel Cripto binding proteins using proteomics-based methods, and identified novel proteins including members of myosin II compl ...
- Xue, Ye; He, Jie-Tao; Zhang, Kai-Kai; Chen, Li-Jian; Wang, Qi; Xie, Xiao-Li
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.509 no.2 pp. 395-401
- myosin light chains, etc ; actin; blood-brain barrier; caudal vein; endothelial cells; hippocampus; males; metalloproteinases; methamphetamines; microfilaments; neurotoxicity; permeability; phosphorylation; rats; tight junctions; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Methamphetamine (METH) is a psychostimulant with severe neurotoxicity, which is related to an increase of blood-brain barrier (BBB) permeability. However, the exact mechanisms have not been fully illuminated. In the present study, male Sprague Dawley rats were treated with METH or saline with 8 injections (i.p.) at 12-h intervals and sacrificed 24 h after the last METH injection. To evaluate BBB p ...