Jump to Main Content
- Song, Wei; Miao, Dong-liu; Chen, Lei
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.506 no.4 pp. 1004-1012
- bile ducts; bioinformatics; carcinogenesis; computer software; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; messenger RNA; microRNA; neoplasms; non-coding RNA; patients; prognosis; tissues
- ... Long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) can interact with microRNAs (miRNAs) as a competing endogenous RNA (ceRNA) to regulate the expression of target genes, which can largely influence on tumorigenesis and tumor progression. However, the role of lncRNA-mediated ceRNAs in cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) remains unknown. This study aimed to develop novel lncRNAs as well as their action mechanisms in CCA.The expre ...
- Maekawa, Tomohiro; Fukaya, Risako; Takamatsu, Shinji; Itoyama, Saki; Fukuoka, Tomoya; Yamada, Makoto; Hata, Tomoki; Nagaoka, Satoshi; Kawamoto, Koichi; Eguchi, Hidetoshi; Murata, Kohei; Kumada, Takashi; Ito, Toshifumi; Tanemura, Masahiro; Fujimoto, Kahoko; Tomita, Yasuhiko; Tobe, Toru; Kamada, Yoshihiro; Miyoshi, Eiji
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.506 no.4 pp. 962-969
- DNA; Enterobacter; Enterococcus faecalis; antibodies; antigens; bacteria; bacterial infections; bile; bile ducts; blood serum; cytokines; genes; heat; human diseases; immunohistochemistry; inflammation; lipoteichoic acids; mice; neoplasm cells; pancreatic juice; pancreatic neoplasms; pancreatitis; pathogenesis; patients; polymerase chain reaction; polysaccharides; ribosomal RNA; secretion
- ... (Aim) Bacterial infection underlies the pathogenesis of many human diseases, including acute and chronic inflammation. Here, we investigated a possible role for bacterial infection in the progression of chronic pancreatitis. (Materials and Methods) Pancreatic juice was obtained from patients with pancreatic cancer (n = 20) or duodenal cancer/bile duct cancer (n = 16) and subjected to PCR using uni ...