Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Lei, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.506 no.4 pp. 1004-1012
- bile ducts; bioinformatics; carcinogenesis; computer software; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; messenger RNA; microRNA; neoplasms; non-coding RNA; patients; prognosis; tissues
- ... Long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) can interact with microRNAs (miRNAs) as a competing endogenous RNA (ceRNA) to regulate the expression of target genes, which can largely influence on tumorigenesis and tumor progression. However, the role of lncRNA-mediated ceRNAs in cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) remains unknown. This study aimed to develop novel lncRNAs as well as their action mechanisms in CCA.The expre ...
- Chen, Lei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.505 no.3 pp. 807-815
- binding sites; cardiomyocytes; cardiovascular diseases; hypertrophy; mice; microRNA; non-coding RNA; phenylephrine
- ... Long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) and microRNAs (miRNAs) are implicated in numerous kinds of cardiovascular diseases, and their vital role in regulating cardiac hypertrophy still needs to be explored. In this study, we demonstrated that lncRNA X-inactive specific transcript (XIST) was upregulated in hypertrophic cardiac of mice and phenylephrine (PE)-treated cardiomyocytes. Next, we observed that inh ...