Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Tong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.506 no.1 pp. 1-6
- animal tissues; cytoskeleton; dogs; gene expression regulation; genes; heart; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; ion channels; messenger RNA; microRNA; non-coding RNA; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction
- ... Circular RNAs (circRNAs) have emerged as novel molecules of interest in gene regulation as other noncoding RNAs, and participating in the process of many diseases. However, the expression and functions of circRNAs in Rapid atrial pacing (RAP) dog atrial tissue still unknown. 12 canines were randomly assigned to control and pacing group. RAP at 500 beats per minute was maintained 14 days in the pac ...
- Liu, Tong, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.496 no.4 pp. 1062-1068
- animal models; anti-inflammatory activity; antihistamines; cell lines; chloroquine; dose response; drug therapy; epigallocatechin gallate; green tea; hyperplasia; interleukin-23; messenger RNA; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; oxidative stress; phosphorylation; polyphenols; quality of life; reactive oxygen species; signal transduction; skin diseases; spinal cord
- ... Chronic itch is a distressing symptom of many skin diseases and negatively impacts quality of life. However, there is no medication for most forms of chronic itch, although antihistamines are often used for anti-itch treatment. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a major green tea polyphenol, exhibits anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. Our previous studies highlighted a key role of ox ...