Jump to Main Content
- Xiao, Bo; Chen, Tian-Ming; Zhong, Yingbin
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; Danio rerio; amino acid metabolism; cadmium; circadian rhythm; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; immune response; larvae; messenger RNA; microarray technology; photoperiod; proteolysis; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... This study was aimed to explore the mechanisms underlying cadmium-induced circadian rhythms disruption. Two groups of zebrafish larvae treated with or without 5 ppm CdCl2 were incubated in a photoperiod of 14-h light/10-h dark conditions. The mRNA levels of clock1a, bmal1b, per2 and per1b in two groups were determined. Microarray data were generated in two group of samples. Differential expression ...
- Omede, Ameh; Zi, Min; Prehar, Sukhpal; Maqsood, Arfa; Stafford, Nicholas; Mamas, Mamas; Cartwright, Elizabeth; Oceandy, Delvac
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016 v.479 no.4 pp. 708-714
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; alpha-ketoglutaric acid; cardiomyocytes; heart failure; hypertrophy; metabolites; mice; patients; rats; screening; signal transduction; two hybrid system techniques; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) family of proteins play essential roles in the heart, including in the regulation of cardiac hypertrophy. One member of this family, the oxoglutarate receptor 1 (OXGR1), may have a crucial role in the heart because it acts as a receptor for α-ketoglutarate, a metabolite that is elevated in heart failure patients. OXGR1 is expressed in the heart but its preci ...
- PubMed Central: