Jump to Main Content
- Ikeya, Miho; Yamanoue, Kiyoshi; Mochizuki, Yuji; Konishi, Hirofumi; Tadokoro, Satoshi; Tanaka, Masahiko; Suzuki, Ryo; Hirashima, Naohide
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2014 v.451 pp. 62-67
- mast cells, etc ; antigens; calcium; calcium channels; exocytosis; secretion; secretory granules; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The increase in intracellular Ca2+ through the Ca2+ channel is an indispensable step for the secretion of inflammatory mediators by mast cells. It was recently reported that Orai-1 is responsible for the Ca2+ influx that is activated by depletion of stored Ca2+. There are three isoforms of Orai: Orai-1, Orai-2, and Orai-3; however, isoforms other than Orai-1 are poorly understood. We found that Or ...
- Sakuma, Megumi; Shirai, Yasuhito; Ueyama, Takehiko; Saito, Naoaki
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2014 v.445 pp. 340-345
- mast cells, etc ; allergens; calcium; crosslinking; diacylglycerol kinase; diacylglycerols; immunoglobulins; leukemia; messenger RNA; rats; receptors; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; small interfering RNA; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Diacylglycerol (DAG) is an important lipid that acts as a signaling messenger during mast cell degranulation after allergen cross-linking of immunoglobulin (Ig) E-bound FcεRI receptors. In this study, we determined the role of diacylglycerol kinase (DGK), which negatively regulates DAG-dependent signaling by converting DAG to phosphatidic acid (PA), in the regulation of mast cell degranulation. Tr ...