Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Lei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2014 v.454 pp. 512-517
- apoptosis; cell proliferation; cyclins; fibroblasts; fibrosis; humans; messenger RNA; microRNA; phase transition; protein synthesis; transforming growth factor beta 1; transforming growth factor beta 2
- ... MicroRNA-26a is a newly discovered microRNA that has a strong anti-tumorigenic capacity and is capable of suppressing cell proliferation and activating tumor-specific apoptosis. However, whether miR-26a can inhibit the over-growth of lung fibroblasts remains unclear. The relationship between miR-26a and lung fibrosis was explored in the current study. We first investigated the effect of miR-26a on ...
- Chen, Lei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2014 v.450 pp. 1409-1415
- T-lymphocytes; antigens; coculture; dendritic cells; immunosuppression; interleukin-12; lipopolysaccharides; mitogen-activated protein kinase; phenotype; signal transduction; stem cells; transcription factor NF-kappa B
- ... Dendritic cells (DCs) are potent antigen-presenting cells (APCs) that are characterized by the ability to take up and process antigens and prime T cell responses. Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are multipotent cells that have been shown to have immunomodulatory abilities, including inhibition of DC maturation and function in vivo and in vitro; however, the underlying mechanism is far from clear. In ...