Jump to Main Content
- Du, Juan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2014 v.446 pp. 187-194
- animal models; animal ovaries; cadherins; disease course; epithelium; estrogen receptors; gene expression regulation; neoplasm cells; ovarian neoplasms; patients; risk factors; signal transduction
- ... Kindlin-2 has been known to promote most cancer progression through regulation of multiple signaling pathways. However, a novel tumor suppressive role of Kindlin-2 was identified in serous epithelial ovarian cancer progression, which sharply contrasts to the tumor promoting roles for Kindlin-2 in most other cancers. While we demonstrated that Kindlin-2 was highly expressed in control tissues, a dr ...
- Du, Juan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2014 v.451 pp. 568-573
- analgesic effect; cold; glutathione peroxidase; heat; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; pain; somatosensory disorders; spinal cord; surgery; tail; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... To investigate whether aloperine (ALO) has antinociceptive effects on neuropathic pain induced by chronic constriction injury, whether ALO reduces ROS against neuropathic pain, and what are the mechanisms involved in ALO attenuated neuropathic pain.Mechanical and cold allodynia, thermal and mechanical hyperalgesia and spinal thermal hyperalgesia were estimated by behavior methods such as Von Frey ...