Jump to Main Content
- Bao-cheng Yang; Ming-jie Kuang; Jia-yu Kang; Jie Zhao; Jian-xiong Ma; Xin-long Ma
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2020 v. no. pp. -
- apoptosis; bone marrow; exosomes; hindlimbs; humans; luciferase; mesenchymal stromal cells; micro-computed tomography; microRNA; osteoporosis; rats; research; umbilical cord
- ... Disuse osteoporosis (DOP) is a common complication resulting from the lack of or disuse of mechanical loading and has been unsatisfactorily treated. We hypothesized that exosomes derived from human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells (HUCMSCs) could reduce bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell (BMSC) apoptosis in rat DOP via the miR-1263/Mob1/Hippo signaling pathway.To evaluate the function of exoso ...
- Yu-Huan Jiang; Jing Liu; Jin Lin; Shu-Qi Li; Yan-Mei Xu; Qing-Hua Min; Qiong-Hui Zhong; Fan Sun; Jing Li; Xia-Hong You; Kai-Li Liao; Ting-Yu Qin; Cui Zhao; Bo Huang; Xiao-Zhong Wang
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2020 v.521 no.3 pp. 584-589
- adhesion; bone marrow; coculture; exosomes; leukemia; microRNA; research
- ... A failure of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSCs) to adhere to hematopoietic cells is an essential cause of the progression of chronic myelogenous leukemia and is also a cause of failure of bone marrow (BM) transplantation, but the exact mechanisms of this have not been fully elucidated. Recent studies have indicated that microRNAs (miRNAs) are contained in leukemia-derived exosomes and ar ...