Jump to Main Content
- Zhaoxiang Liu; Hua Zhang; Hong Xia; Baocheng Wang; Renwen Zhang; Qun Zeng; Lingzhi Guo; Kui Shen; BaTa Wang; Yanheng Zhong; Zhizhong Li; Guodong Sun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...
- Jun Mu; Yongtao Yang; Jin Chen; Ke Cheng; Qi Li; Yongdong Wei; Dan Zhu; Weihua Shao; Peng Zheng; Peng Xie
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2015 v.466 pp. 689-695
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis; bioinformatics; cerebrospinal fluid; databases; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; genes; immune system; infectious diseases; lipid metabolism; liquid chromatography; meningitis; pathogenesis; pathogens; patients; phenotype; proteins; proteomics; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Tuberculous meningitis (TBM) remains to be one of the most deadly infectious diseases. The pathogen interacts with the host immune system, the process of which is largely unknown. Various cellular processes of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) centers around lipid metabolism. To determine the lipid metabolism related proteins, a quantitative proteomic study was performed here to identify differenti ...