Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Li; Shen, Minjie; Wang, Feifei; Ma, Lan
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2012 v.429 no.1-2 pp. 99-104
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; adipose tissue; fatty liver; gene expression; genes; glucose; glucose tolerance; high fat diet; homeostasis; insulin resistance; messenger RNA; mice; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; obesity; pathogenesis; protein-serine-threonine kinases; signal transduction; threonine; transcription factor NF-kappa B; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The G-protein-coupled receptor kinase 5 (GRK5) is an important member of the threonine/serine kinase family that phosphorylates and regulates the G-protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) signaling pathway. GRK5 is highly expressed in adipose tissue and may act as an adipogenetic factor under high-fat load . Insulin resistance is associated with the pathogenesis of metabolic disorders such as type 2 di ...
- Xiao, Bo; Chen, Tian-Ming; Zhong, Yingbin
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016
- G-protein coupled receptors, etc ; Danio rerio; amino acid metabolism; cadmium; circadian rhythm; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; immune response; larvae; messenger RNA; microarray technology; photoperiod; proteolysis; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... This study was aimed to explore the mechanisms underlying cadmium-induced circadian rhythms disruption. Two groups of zebrafish larvae treated with or without 5 ppm CdCl2 were incubated in a photoperiod of 14-h light/10-h dark conditions. The mRNA levels of clock1a, bmal1b, per2 and per1b in two groups were determined. Microarray data were generated in two group of samples. Differential expression ...