Jump to Main Content
- Li, Liangchang; Jin, Guangyu; Jiang, Jingzhi; Zheng, Mingyu; Jin, Yan; Lin, Zhenhua; Li, Guangzhao; Choi, Yunho; Yan, Guanghai
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016 v.473 pp. 408-414
- mast cells, etc ; Western blotting; anaphylaxis; calcium; cell viability; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; histamine; humans; immunoglobulin E; interleukin-6; intravenous injection; mitogen-activated protein kinase; rats; secretion; signal transduction; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The present study is to investigate the effect of cornuside on mast cell-mediated allergic response, as well as its possible mechanisms of action.To test the anti-allergic effects of cornuside in vivo, local extravasation was induced by local injection of anti-dinitrophenyl immunoglobulin E (IgE) followed by intravenous antigenic challenge in passive cutaneous anaphylaxis model rats. Mast cell via ...
- Kamei, Rikiya; Fujimura, Takashi; Matsuda, Miki; Kakihara, Kotaro; Hirakawa, Noriko; Baba, Kenji; Ono, Kazuhisa; Arakawa, Kenji; Kawamoto, Seiji
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2017 v.483 pp. 674-679
- mast cells, etc ; Cryptomeria japonica; Oriental traditional medicine; Perilla frutescens; anaphylaxis; animal models; anti-inflammatory activity; calcium; condiments; crosslinking; exocytosis; flavanones; hay fever; histamine; immunoglobulin E; medicinal plants; neoplasm cells; nose; oral administration; phosphorylation; polyphenols; rats; secretory granules; Japan; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Perilla frutescens is a dietary leafy herb consumed as a traditional Japanese condiment as well as used for Chinese medicine with anti-inflammatory activity. Here we report a hitherto-unrecognized P. frutescens phytochemical that potently suppresses IgE-mediated type I hypersensitivity reactions. Structural analysis reveals that the purified anti-allergic compound (Perilla-derived methoxyflavanone ...