Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan-xiang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2016 v.480 pp. 682-689
- 3' untranslated regions; angiogenesis; bioinformatics; cardiomyocytes; diabetic complications; endothelial cells; fatty acid-binding proteins; hyperglycemia; macrophages; microRNA; transcription factors; zinc finger motif
- ... The regulatory transcriptional factor PATZ1 is abnormally up-regulated in diabetic endothelial cells (ECs) where it acts as an anti-angiogenic factor via modulation of fatty acid-binding protein 4 (FABP4) signaling. The aim of the present work was to elucidate the upstream molecular events regulating PATZ1 expression in diabetic angiogenesis. The bioinformatics search for microRNAs (miRNAs) able t ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2017
- biomarkers; cell proliferation; correlation; extracellular matrix; fibroblasts; immunohistochemistry; lymph nodes; macrophages; metastasis; patients; prognosis; prostatic neoplasms; regression analysis; vimentin
- ... Tenascin-C (TNC), as a member of the extracellular matrix (ECM), plays an important role in cancer cell proliferation and migration and tumor invasion in various types of cancer. Here, we attempted to investigate the role of TNC as a prognostic factor in prostate cancer. We studied TNC expression via immunohistochemistry in 145 prostate cancer tissue samples. The clinicopathological relevance of T ...