Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan-Xiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.500 no.2 pp. 229-235
- apoptosis; beta catenin; carcinogenesis; cell growth; cell proliferation; lung neoplasms; metastasis; neoplasm cells; protein content; signal transduction; therapeutics
- ... Forkhead box R2 (FOXR2), a new member of the FOX family, is an important player in a wide range of cellular processes such as proliferation, migration, differentiation and apoptosis. Recently, FOXR2 has been reported to be implicated in cancer development. However, the biological functions of FOXR2 in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) remain unclear. In this study, we investigated the specific ro ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2017
- biomarkers; cell proliferation; correlation; extracellular matrix; fibroblasts; immunohistochemistry; lymph nodes; macrophages; metastasis; patients; prognosis; prostatic neoplasms; regression analysis; vimentin
- ... Tenascin-C (TNC), as a member of the extracellular matrix (ECM), plays an important role in cancer cell proliferation and migration and tumor invasion in various types of cancer. Here, we attempted to investigate the role of TNC as a prognostic factor in prostate cancer. We studied TNC expression via immunohistochemistry in 145 prostate cancer tissue samples. The clinicopathological relevance of T ...