Jump to Main Content
- Yoshikawa, Masahide, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2015 v.463 pp. 618-623
- bioactive properties; cell aggregates; cell senescence; collagen; melanocytes; melanoma; mice; neoplasm cells; tissue repair
- ... In spite of the strong expression of Wnt-10b in melanomas, its role in melanoma cells has not been elucidated. In the present study, the biological effects of Wnt-10b on murine B16F10 (B16) melanoma cells were investigated using conditioned medium from Wnt-10b-producing COS cells (Wnt-CM). After 2 days of culture in the presence of Wnt-CM, proliferation of B16 melanoma cells was inhibited, whereas ...
- Yoshikawa, Masahide, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2013 v.438 pp. 493-499
- cell proliferation; genetically modified organisms; hair follicles; mice
- ... Although Wnts are expressed in hair follicles (HFs) and considered to be crucial for maintaining dermal papilla (DP) cells, the functional differences among them remain largely unknown. In the present study, we investigated the effects of Wnts (Wnt-3a, 5a, 10b, 11) on the proliferation of mouse-derived primary DP cells in vitro as well as their trichogenesis-promoting ability using an in vivo skin ...