Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Lei, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.506 no.4 pp. 1004-1012
- bile ducts; bioinformatics; carcinogenesis; computer software; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; messenger RNA; microRNA; neoplasms; non-coding RNA; patients; prognosis; tissues
- ... Long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) can interact with microRNAs (miRNAs) as a competing endogenous RNA (ceRNA) to regulate the expression of target genes, which can largely influence on tumorigenesis and tumor progression. However, the role of lncRNA-mediated ceRNAs in cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) remains unknown. This study aimed to develop novel lncRNAs as well as their action mechanisms in CCA.The expre ...
- Chen, Lei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2012 v.417 no.2 pp. 892-896
- Populus tomentosa; RNA libraries; bioinformatics; cold; cold stress; gene expression regulation; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; messenger RNA; microRNA; non-coding RNA; pathogens; plant growth; plantlets; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; stress response
- ... MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small, non-coding RNAs that regulate the expression of target mRNAs in plant growth, development, abiotic stress responses, and pathogen responses. Cold stress is one of the most common abiotic factors affecting plants, and it adversely affects plant growth, development, and spatial distribution. To understand the roles of miRNAs under cold stress in Populus tomentosa, we co ...